Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Adventures








Yesterday I visited this charming garden. It's filled with thousands of flowers, cobblestone paths, and majestic trees. It's a beautiful place to get lost in.
 
I'm currently working on my herb garden. Yesterday we went to a herb festival which was filled with numerous types of herbs. There are so many varieties of things! I had no idea there was such a thing as chocolate mint or cinnamon sage!
 
At the moment I'm growing quite a few types, such as lavender and lemon basil. The lemon basil has to be my favorite, it smells divine!

4 comments:

  1. that last photo is really beautiful =) Your herb garden sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the last photo!
    Those flowers look amazing! I love the smell of lavender!
    I think I'll be planting a garden soon too!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete