Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hello Springtime!

Beautiful springtime has finally sprung! Many trees and flowers have started to bloom. There was even a butterfly flying around the other day, which really surprised me. Unfortunately though, there's a possibility it might slightly snow on Saturday....I'll never understand how it can be 70 degrees one day and snowing the next.
 
I also worked on another timelapse this week. This one is of a sunset a few days ago. Not the best quality, but it's fascinating to watch the sun move across the sky.


 
The hyacinths have bloomed!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Those hyacinths are so pretty!

    I love the video of the sun setting! I think it's amazing quality!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I'm glad you like the video! I just have to figure out how to make it stop zooming in and out at certain points...we have quite a few of those hyacinths in our garden. They're extremely fragrant!

      Delete