Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

 
The Snow Moon on Tuesday was beautiful. It's amazing to think how far away this celestial object is from earth, and yet it looks so incredibly close...the night sky never ceases to amaze me.

 
There's nothing like a reading a good book with a warm cup of tea.
 
 
 I've been very nostalgic for spring and summer lately. I miss the warm weather and colorful landscapes. Oh well...but there's only 41 more days until spring officially begins, so I guess I'll just have to embrace the bitter cold until then.
 
 
From last spring
 

2 comments:

  1. How I agree!
    This morning (at, like, 3am) I saw the moon outside my bedroom window and it was so breath taking!
    What book are you reading? I'm attempting Pride and Prejudice.
    I love the flower picture-I can't wait until' spring!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I'm currently reading The Hunchback of Notre-Dame.

      Delete