Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015



Currently trying to read Les Misérables. I've attempted to read it before, but it soon became a daunting task after realizing it had over 1,200 pages. However, I'm really hoping this will be the year I finish reading it. 



 “Do you hear the people sing
Lost in the valley of the night?
It is the music of a people
Who are climbing to the light.

For the wretched of the earth
There is a flame that never dies.
Even the darkest night will end
And the sun will rise.”
  
 
~Victor Hugo

2 comments:

  1. My school is doing the play but I've never read it.How is it so far?, I'm hoping that you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only a few pages into Part 1, but so far it's pretty interesting. Very cool that your school is doing the play!

      Delete